Frequently Asked Questions
Here, we answer some of questions we hear most often:
- Are pets allowed at Dunbar Terrace?
- In consideration of other non-pet owning residents, Dunbar Terrace does not allow pets.
- Is smoking allowed at Dunbar Terrace?
- There is no smoking or vaping of any kind allowed in individual suites, common areas or any part of the property.
- When will the building be ready to be occupied?
- Dunbar Terrace is expecting to open its doors to its first tenants in January 2019.
- How many residences are there at Dunbar Terrace?
- Dunbar Terrace has 19 – 1 bedroom, 34 – 2 bedroom and 7 – 3 bedroom homes.
- What common amenities are available for residents of Dunbar Terrace?
- Dunbar Terrace will have the following amenities available to all residents and their guests:
- Fitness room
- Roof-top common area with barbeques, seating/dining, kids play area, ping pong
- Meeting room
- What utilities are included in the rental rate?
- Heating and air-conditioning, domestic hot water and gas cooktop are all included as part of the rental rate.
- Is there parking available for residents?
- Yes, there are parking stalls available to rent for every unit.
- Can I charge my electric vehicle at Dunbar Terrace?
- Yes, Dunbar Terrace has ample residential parking stalls equipped for Level 2 EV charging at an extra charge to tenants.
- Can I store my bike at Dunbar Terrace?
- Yes. Although you cannot take your bicycle to your residence, there is a dedicated bike storage area, complete with dedicated bike elevator, for residents’ bikes at an extra charge to tenants.
- What are my options for general storage at Dunbar Terrace?
- Each residence has a large in-suite storage room. Currently there are no other storage facilities for residents.
- How do I do my laundry at Dunbar Terrace?
- Each residence has in-suite laundry facilities.
- Can I have a barbeque at Dunbar Terrace?
- Although barbeques are not allowed on residents’ premises including their patio and deck areas, there are common gas barbeques available in the rooftop amenity area.
- Can I sublet my residence on a short or long-term basis?
- For the security of all tenants, Dunbar Terrace does not allow subletting, renting or apartment-sharing arrangements of any kind, including Airbnb rentals.
- Does Dunbar Terrace have an on-site manager?
- Yes, our experienced and professional manager will be able to assist residents with all aspects of tenancy.
Register today and have one of our representatives call you to detail out the development and its features.